Monday 6 March 2017

About me

Version 1

About me,

 My name is Debonheur Nsilulu. I'm a refugee from Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa and am new in Canada. I'm married with eight children, and the last one is a boy. He was born in Canada. My family and I arrived in Smithers, B.C., in February 2016.

I got a Bachelor o commerce after three years in university. I used to work at  is different mines in my country. when the war came to the Est of my country, I couldn't stay there because it was my family's tribal war, and I had lost my father and brother in-law. The reason that I decided to flee to Uganda, we became refugees. As, I couldn't get a job to work there. I prefer to pre ach the gospel that I was doing in my country and I become a pastor.

In Canada, the life very different. For the weather, here it's very cold and snow fall in winter time. Really, it was my first time to see snow and I was very happy. The people is safely and the country is safe but here you can't found many people on the road or outside. Each family like to stay at home because of the cold. Health care is secure. Each family has their own doctor. And every one has a job. But I wish to get a good job and to preach the gospel for my God in B.C., Canada. I love exploring B.C., and I believe by the grace of God I can get a good full time in this country. Be blessed.

Version 2


About me

 My name is Debonheur Nsilulu. I'm a refugee from Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa and am new in Canada. I'm married with eight children, and the last one is a boy. He was born in Canada. My family and I arrived in Smithers, B.C., in February 2016.

I got a Bachelor of Commerce after three years in university. I used to work at different mines in my country. When the war came to the east of my country, I couldn't stay there because it was my family's tribal war, and I had lost my father and brother in-law. So I decided to flee to Uganda, where we became refugees. As I couldn't get a job there, I decided to preach the gospel  and become a pastor.

In Canada, the life is very different. For the weather, it's very cold here and snow falls in winter. Really, it was my first time seeing snow, and I was very happy. The people are safe, and the country is safe, but you can't see many people on the road or outside. Each family likes to stay at home because of the cold. Health care is secure. Each family has its own doctor. And everyone has a job. But I wish to get a good job and to preach the gospel for my God in B.C., Canada. I love exploring B.C., and I believe by the grace of God I can get a good full-time job in this country. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment